CoE Enterprise Architect: Legacy/Migration/EOL – UK or Netherlands homebased
To join the Centre of Excellence of a private equity group with holdings in ISP and Telecommunications. Based in the UK or Netherlands with the potential to be homebased and office based as required. Salary is guided in the early six figure range with position appropriate bonus and benefits. You’ll be accountable for IT integration solution definition, data migration of newly acquired businesses, decommissioning of acquired estate/architecture, design of end-of-life programmes and conversely the preparation for divestiture of an acquired company. We’re willing to look outside of the core business area of Telco/ISP for and individual with a strong background in M&A and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead M&A IT Integration solution definition.
- Support the Business/IT Transformational initiatives through effective evaluation of the IT solution suppliers, directing definition of renewed application landscape and enabling business & IT agility, resulting in shorter product time-to-market and reduced TCO.
- Create and promote collaborative working with key stakeholders across the footprint.
- Support the annual budget submission process through supplying of convincing effort & estimations for realization of the defined business objectives. Contribute to budget management through efficient use of resources and vendor recommendations to create additional value for the business.
- Support IT Delivery planning process.
Preferred education / qualifications:
- Advanced degree in computer science with significant exposure to enterprise applications development and systems architecture in a large-scale international business environment.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive subject matter expertise and thought leadership track record across IT and other technology domains
- Experience in providing technical leadership in software design and building scalable and highly available solutions
- Strong understanding of the economics associated with related architectures
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Strong understanding of Business operations.
- Extensive experience of major initiatives inception, initiation, financing and planning, and portfolio planning and Long Range Planning and Budgeting, including capex and opex management
- Experience in working in a Matrix organization.
- Experience in developing a collaborative working relationship with customers and suppliers
- Experience in improve intra / inter departmental business processes efficiencies
- Experience with agile methodologies
Leadership Skills and Abilities Expectations:
Co-creates and executes Strategy
- Implements on the T&I objectives as reflected in the company’s strategic objectives and the pillars of one promise, one plan, one company
Innovates with a customer focus
- Surprises and delight our customers and innovates based on the needs of tomorrow
Entrepreneurial Drive for Results
- Tenacious and relentless in their drive for results. Striving to achieve simplicity for our customers and employees
Lives One Company
- Works across our matrix/footprint to achieve the best outcome for the business, our customers, employees and shareholders
Leads and Inspires
- Authentic, transparent and considerate. Works hard to create a Winning Team
I’m Alisdair Clennan, owner of TRST and you can reach me 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday to discuss this, or any other, role on my website.
Apply here or call me on +4474 2554 1990