SAP HCM Techno-Functional Consultant – upto €60k + 10% of billable hours – Amsterdam Customer
You’ll be homebased until Covid lifts and can then expect travel, as standard for a TF role. Covid circumstances will be reviewed in due course.
My client is looking TF Consultants in the Netherlands with local language skills.
The role would primarily be working with an Amsterdam based customer and potentially offering input to other projects around the EU.
As much as possible, client site presence would still be required and I think that remote working considerations are being made.
– Knowledge generation about the current business process, design current business flows, study current business processes
– Understanding of business processes, and translation of business requirements into SAP solutions, in the most cost – effective and client servicing manner
– Displays outstanding problem solving, decision making, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent understanding of all aspects of Human Resources business processes
– Have a thorough understanding of the various sub modules of SAP HCM – PA, OM, PD, Time Mgmt, Payroll, Recruitment, Talent Management, Payroll
– Experienced in writing Detail Design Specifications based on Functional specifications
– Excellent problem-solving skill with ability to quickly analyze complex systems and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical issues
– Possess excellent communication, ability to learn and adopt new technology concepts
For a further discussion, please contact Alisdair Clennan, Director, TRST 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday on +4474 2554 1990.