CoE Enterprise Architect: App Monetisation/AI/Automation…
To join the Centre of Excellence of a private equity group with holdings in ISP and Telecommunications. Based in the UK or Netherlands with the potential to be homebased and office based as required. Salary is guided in the early six figure range with position appropriate bonus and benefits. You’ll be accountable for platform orientation, monetisation of all platforms, automation. Knowledge and experience in automation, feature engineering, scrum, working with RGUs and equipping them with interactive and automated IT support. In addition, a person with knowledge of personal data usage and guidelines around its usage are essential. We’re willing to look outside of the core business area of Telco/ISP for an individual with experience in solution design and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’ll be responsible for systems optimisation and performance, configuration management and day to day operations
- You’ll seek to automate wherever possible to improve efficiency and support revenue generating units
- Work with revenue generating teams, product managers, designers, and other developers to create solutions, automated processes focused on customers’ needs
PREFERRED EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced degree in computer science with significant exposure to enterprise applications development and systems architecture in a large-scale international business environment.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive subject matter expertise and thought leadership track record across IT and other technology domains
- Experience in providing technical leadership in software design and building scalable and highly available solutions
- Strong understanding of the economics associated with related architectures
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Strong understanding of Business operations.
- Experience in working in a Matrix organization.
- Experience in improve intra / inter departmental business processes efficiencies
- Experience with scrum methodologies
LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND ABILITIES EXPECTATIONS:
Co-creates and executes Strategy
- Implements on the T&I objectives as reflected in the company’s strategic objectives and the pillars of one promise, one plan, one company
Innovates with interdepartmental focus
- Support in-house customers and innovate based on departmental needs
Entrepreneurial Drive for Results
- Tenacious and relentless in their drive for results. Striving to achieve simplicity for our customers and employees
Lives One Company
- Works across our matrix/footprint to achieve the best outcome for the business, our customers, employees and shareholders
Leads and Inspires
- Authentic, transparent and considerate. Works hard to create a Winning Team
I’m Alisdair Clennan, owner of TRST and you can reach me 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday to discuss this, or any other, role on my website.
Apply here or call me on +4474 2554 1990