Cyber Security Engineer – Permanent – up to £90k base
My client straddles digital infrastructure systems, telecoms, engineering in the public and enterprise sectors. Given the importance of the work they’re currently undertaking they are expanding their C-Sec Department and seeking Cyber Security Engineers, Managers, Project Managers.
I’m seeking expert or professional certifications in Juniper and/or Cisco Security and/or networks and some desirable additional experience with Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.
Initially, remote working is acceptable and may continue by negotiation. Your head office would be in the Midlands.
- To identify and manage the security risks to information and operational assets supporting key business processes.
- To define security requirements and have hands-on responsibility over cybersecurity technical project delivery across the business
- Be responsible for the support and execution of other deliverables such as: business requirements, technical design and architecture, and engagement with other infrastructure teams
- Implement solutions from existing strategy that mitigate technical risks that could introduce vulnerabilities into the environment
- Stay up to date with new security technologies and practices and facilitate inclusion in existing strategy where appropriate
- To perform and support systems activities for BAU Operations.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in enterprise systems lifecycle management, structured system development methodologies
- Background in device security
- Conduct audits on Active Directory, password strength, dark web audits, spoofed URL…
- Understanding of network protocols, web application security as well as security toolsets and their integration
- Experience or knowledge of network structures, their management & implementation of Network and Endpoint security solutions
- Experience in Web Proxy technologies (Cloud & on prem), Browser isolation,
- CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) technologies
- JNCIP or JNCIE (Ent or SP or SEC) or CCNP or CCIE Network or Security (one of which must be in date)
- Excellent knowledge in telecoms transmission design and IP networking
I’m Alisdair Clennan, Director at TRST and I’m available 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday to chat about this or any other roles I have available.