Technical Project/Delivery Manager – Permanent – up to £95k base
My client straddles digital infrastructure systems, telecoms, engineering in the public and enterprise sectors. Given the importance of the work they’re currently undertaking they are expanding their C-Sec Department and seeking Cyber Security Engineers, Managers, Project Managers.
I’m seeking expert or professional certifications in Juniper and/or Cisco Security and/or networks and some desirable additional experience with Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.
Initially, remote working is acceptable and may continue by negotiation. Your head office would be in the Midlands.
- Analysis, definition, approach, planning, execution and delivery of IT projects
- Risk and problem analysis and management
- Definition of tasks, milestones and deliverables (work breakdown structure)
- Definition of project organisation structures, human and financial resources
- Provision of guidance for project team(s)
- Participation in functional and technical working groups
- Project reporting and monitoring (reporting on project activities)
- Plan maintenance and user support
- Strong knowledge of cyber observables, attack patterns, malware, threat information exchange
- In-depth defence security architecture
- A background working in one or more Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc, environments
- Previous hands on knowledge and certifications in TCP/IP
- Professional and/or expert certifications in Cisco and/or Juniper Security or Networks
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent
- Prince2, PMI, or other project management certifications and/or knowledge
- GDPR Foundation.
- Business Continuity.
I’m Alisdair Clennan, Director at TRST and I’m available 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday to chat about this or any other roles I have available.